Available in quantities of 2, 4, or 6 packs. Orders will begin shipping next week.
A new version of our calming design based on classic Japanese patterns. This auspicious motif is meant to welcome familial happiness and prosperity, bringing a serene sense of harmony to a chaotic world. Plus, you'll be secure in the knowledge that you're keeping your loved ones safe. Each mask comes with adjustable ear loops.
A portion of the proceeds will also go toward MusiCares' COVID-19 relief fund benefiting artists and other music industry professionals.
Our face masks are professional grade. They are intentionally tight-fitting to guard against light to moderate amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols. They are reusable and washable, made in the USA from recyclable bottles, and of the highest quality. The MSRP value for a 2-pack is $40.00, but we are offering them at a 25-42% off discount along with free shipping.
- Printed on One Planet Fabric, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Two layers of soft 7 oz polyester provide enhanced filtration barrier from droplets
- Comfortable universal size with slide adjusting ear loops
- Contoured design to fit nose and chin closely
- Fabric care: Hand wash in warm water, air dry
- Note: These masks are nonsurgical grade
How Our Masks Are Made: