Available in quantities of 2, 4, or 6 packs.
The latest in our series of officially branded, themed face masks, created by Consequence of Sound. Featuring a distinct yellow-green gradient with red "scale" pattern that looks even better on your face than on an amusement park Jeep, they're available with adjustable ear loops or adjustable neck strap. Designed by Ben Kaye.
Attention parents: Our dino mask is now available in a children's size, as well as in a family pack!
A portion of the proceeds will also go toward MusiCares' COVID-19 relief fund benefiting artists and other music industry professionals.
Our face masks are professional grade. They are intentionally snug-fitting to guard against light to moderate amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols. They are reusable and washable, made in the USA from recyclable bottles, and of the highest quality.
- Printed on One Planet Fabric, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Two layers of soft 7 oz polyester provide enhanced filtration barrier from droplets
- Comfortable universal size with adjustable elastic or slide adjusting ear loop
- Contoured design to fit nose and chin closely
- Fabric care: Hand wash in warm water, air dry
- Note: These masks are nonsurgical grade
How Our Masks Are Made: