Available in quantities of 2, 4, or 6 packs.
Our sleekest and best-selling design, this mask features a classic, mysterious chevron pattern in black and white, with a bold red logo on the right side. Responding to your requests, this version also features adjustable straps.
The first in a series of officially branded masks created by Consequence of Sound. Designed by Kat Hornstein.
A portion of the proceeds will also go toward MusiCares' COVID-19 relief fund benefiting artists and other music industry professionals.
Our masks are reusable and washable, made in the USA from recyclable bottles, and of the highest quality. The MSRP value for a 2-pack is $40.00, but we are offering them at a 25-42% off discount along with free shipping.
- Printed on One Planet Fabric, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Two layers of soft 7 oz polyester provide enhanced filtration barrier from droplets
- Comfortable universal size with adjustable elastic
- Contoured design to fit nose and chin closely
- Fabric care: Hand wash in warm water, air dry
- Note: These masks are nonsurgical grade
How Our Masks Are Made: