Consequence Podcast Network's ongoing podcast series The Opus explores the ongoing legacies of music's most iconic albums. Entering its 11th season, the series has covered masterpieces by Bob Dylan, Whitney Houston, Miles Davis, The Clash, Ozzy Osbourne, Willie Nelson, Mobb Deep, and more.
In anticipation of the new season's premiere, grab an official Opus sweatshirt. Available in white or black, the sweatshirt features Steven Fiche's full-sized color logo on the front.
A portion of the proceeds will also go toward MusiCares' COVID-19 relief fund benefiting artists and other music industry professionals.
Orders placed today are expected to ship this week, but due to the changing environment it may take a few days longer. We appreciate your support, patience, and understanding.
- 7.8 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Made with up to 5% recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- Patented, low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
- Dyed-to-match drawcord
- Coverstitched armholes and waistband
- Front pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband