Available in quantities of 2, 4, or 6 packs.
All work and no play makes anyone a dull boy or girl. Shake off that cabin fever without overlooking the dangers that await you outside. You’ll appreciate it forever, and ever, ever.
The second in a series of officially branded masks created by Consequence of Sound. Featuring a distinct red and orange pattern. Designed by Kat Hornstein.
Note: The Caretaker Mask is now available with either adjustable neck strap or adjustable ear loop.
If you like the design of our Caretaker Mask, also be sure to pick up our new Caretaker T-shirt.
A portion of the proceeds will also go toward MusiCares' COVID-19 relief fund benefiting artists and other music industry professionals.
Our face masks are level two professional grade. They are intentionally tight-fitting to guard against light to moderate amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols. They are reusable and washable, made in the USA from recyclable bottles, and of the highest quality. The MSRP value for a 2-pack is $40.00, but we are offering them at a 25-42% off discount along with free shipping.
- Printed on One Planet Fabric, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Two layers of soft 7 oz polyester provide enhanced filtration barrier from droplets
- Comfortable universal size with adjustable elastic
- Contoured design to fit nose and chin closely
- Fabric care: Hand wash in warm water, air dry
- Note: These masks are nonsurgical grade
How Our Masks Are Made: