Available in quantities of 2, 4, or 6 packs.
All work and no play makes anyone a dull boy or girl. Shake off that cabin fever without also overlooking the dangers that await you outside. You'll appreciate it forever, and ever, and ever.
The second in a series of officially branded masks created by Consequence of Sound. Featuring a distinct red and orange pattern. Designed by Kat Hornstein.
A portion of the proceeds will also go toward MusiCares' COVID-19 relief refund benefiting artists and other music industry professionals.
Our masks are reusable and washable, made in the USA from recyclable bottles, and of the highest quality. The MSRP value for a 2-pack is $40.00, but we are offering them at a 25-42% discount along with free shipping.
- Printed on One Planet Fabric, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Two layers of soft 7 oz polyester provide enhanced filtration barrier from droplets
- Comfortable universal size with adjustable elastic
- Contoured design to fit nose and chin closely
- Fabric care: Hand wash in warm water, air dry
- Note: These masks are nonsurgical grade
How Our Masks Are Made: